Monday 1 February 2010

oh danny boy

im meant to be doin my sewin but im obviously not. apart from tryin to hold my laptop cable in and bein addicted to bejeweled blitz i'd thought id av a natter. not been on here for ages. just got myself annoyed i suppose. i could have finished the piece im workin on and started the nxt one by now, but oh no. i jus cant stop thinkin bout this idiot bloke. it's really startin to piss me off that i cant get anything done. it's not like i even know him lol. i went out, got quite drunk as i usually do and had a gud nite with my mates and a load of lads from Raf Brampton. now i aint a hoe hoe or anything so when i said i had a gud nite i mean jus that. nothin sordid. jus a bit of friendly kissin with one of them. danny. now i have no reason to be gettin this distracted. we got on from what i can remember, but i have no contact with him. i don't even remember the other lads names. i have a few blurred pics from the nite out so if ya know anyone feel free to tag away. it's annoyin me not knowin names, oh and the whole not bein to stop thinkin bout this mystery man.


i need to stop thinkin for a bit and jus sew.


workin on a pic of me nanny, sis, bro and me from when we were wee. got my fabrics sorted. jus need to get my sewin machine set up. which wont be happenin now til after work. bugger. another day wasted.




oh yeah. my sis is preggas again. so another n/n i will prob neva see. don't you jus love family. why can't things eva be simple.


rite im gonna shut up, av a dance round my frontroom and get ready for a borin shift at work (at least i'll av me tunes to dance round kitchen to)

No comments: