Monday 4 July 2011

Lazy Monday Morning

I can't believe i got to see the Foo Fighters play last nite. Also Biffy Clyro and Jimmy Eat World. Was a day i will definately remember. I have seen the foos and biffy play before but never Jimmy Eat World. I love them. Reminds me of younger days. I've wanted to see them play for years, like 12 yrs lol. And they're bringing out a new album. Excitement. Obviously foos and biffy were brilliant. I went with my sister to MK Bowl. Was packed. 65,000 people. Lovely day.


We decided to sit up at the ridge. No way i was going to get trampled in the mosh pit.

Only negative thing about seeing the foos yesterday was that i missed the Godmanchester Festival (Party in the park) I worked the 1st day on my mates beer stand (Sat 2nd) but had to miss yesterday which was annoying as it was the better of the two days. I missed the bands, and also getting paid. But was not going to miss foos, biffy and jimmy for it.

I have had one of my embroidery pieces featured in a lovely blog. My art deco beaded lady has been featured in folksy friday by blue forest jewellery. A wonderful blog.


No comments: