Monday 13 September 2010

nearly time for bed

Not written for ages. I kept meaning to but always got distracted or ran out of time. Not been up to muchos. Worked a wrestling event on friday gone and it was one of the weirdest things i've seen. I've never seen so many geeky looking blokes in one place. There was like 4 women and 300 men. Strange indeedy. Was like a sci fi convention or something. I felt very out of place and i was getting paid to be there. Took a hell of a lot of photos too. Why?? I don't know when i'm ever going to look at them. Maybe when i can be bothered to put them on the puter i will post a few. Don't expect anything exciting. The best part of the evening was recording mates doing mock wrestling moves then it all going wrong and them proper flipping over and hurting themselves. Obviously hurting themselves weren't too good, but all added to the comedy :)

I've been a bit slack with my craftiness at the moment. I've nearly finished a diana flash case, two diana mini cases and a diana case. I just need to add poppers to them. I was going to try get them done this evening but i'm shattered. I managed to get in my pjs and collaspe in front of the picture box. Finish work earlier tommorow so will try get them done. Don't know what's wrong with me. I'm on new meds that make me more tired but i shouldn't be this exhausted.

Oh well. Better go feed the cat :)

No comments: