Thursday 13 May 2010

i need to stop spending

I seriously don't like blood tests and i seem to be having a lot of them at the moment so i've been cheering myself up by treating myself. Obviously i wont feel so chipper when i realised how broke i now am, but at the moment sod it. I went a bit crazy buying some beads - but everyone needs beads. I had a little window (then buy) shop on asos. Nice new dress for the wkend *woop*. Topshop have free delivery til friday so i had a gander on there. Luckily i get paid on saturday, not that it will help.

I just bought a wonderful Cathy Cullis brooch. I've been fascinated by her stuff for a long time and thought bugger it. I'm buying one. I was good though. I saw a few pieces i liked. The main one i wanted was a 'language of dreams', but i'm too broke to get that one which is depressing. One day though. 

The piece i got i do love and was more in my range. It's called Pearly Dreamers. I think i'm going to frame it.
Ain't it gorgeous!! I'm in love.

I've not been up to much making at the mo. I'm nearly finished with my camera case and i really should take a picture of it but that involves effort which i have very little of at the moment. I decided to try and tidy my bead and sequins. I have these small'ish floral stacking boxes and thought they would be good to put my stuff in and be easy to access. Well that was the plan. I couldn't sleep last night so was sat on my bedroom floor at 4am emptying the small suitcase i have full of random beads, sequins, ribbons etc... The sequins just about fit in the smallest box. The middle box i decided not to use for crafty needs and store letters, bills and so in. And the large one i filled with seed beads. It's overflowing. I still have bags to route through that have seed beads in them so i don't know what to do. Think my letter box will be becoming a 2nd bead box. I need more boxes.

No comments: