Wednesday 21 April 2010

mini case

I should be making something. I dont know what though. I do want to make a camera case for my diana mini. I might sort some fabric for that. Will give me something to do at work later. I do wish there were cases available for the diana mini. I found one case on ebay that i quite like but i would have to have it shipped over from the states. That's the only case i have found for the mini, hence why i'm considering making one. I want to have a matching case for my flash. If the seller that is selling the case on ebay had a matching flash case then i would buy it, but they don't. Maybe i'm just being fussy. Will see what my case comes out like. If it works maybe i could sell them. The lomography webby don't have any cases for the diana mini.

Right. Better clean Turnip out and get ready for work. Ou lunch also. yum yum.

No comments: