Wednesday 29 August 2007

I'm gonna be sooooooo late for work.. oops


I'm meant to be gettin ready for work (i have another shift - fun!!) so must b quick cos' my hair really needs straightening. I look like i've been pulled through a bush backwards then spat on loads :(


Really haven't got too much further with my sewin which is annoying. I've done more, it's not like i have just ignored it, but i ain't that closer to finished as i would like to of been. I visited my brother for a couple of days for his 22nd. I sadly sat on a train sewing, sat in Paddington train station sewing, and sat in the center of Kings Cross train station for nearly an hour sewing. By that point i couldn't care less if people were giving me strange looks. It beat boredom and staring at the ground. Infact, i pretty much sewed everywhere when i was away. So maybe i have surprised myself a little. I nearly took it out clubbing with me. Probably a gud idea that i didn't. I do tend to spill drinks. hehe. ANYWAYS..... was just trying to think of a pattern to print or paint on to my piece. Something to fill the background a little, but something i can easily sew over. Want it to sorta be related to the theme a little as well. Not as easy to think of as i thought it would be.

(a small bit of my embroidery piece ^)

No comments: